Withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement
1. The Buyer acknowledges that according to the provisions of § 1837 of the Civil Code, it is not possible to withdraw from the Purchase Contract for the Delivery of Goods, which was modified according to the Buyer's wishes or for his person, from the Purchase Contract for the Delivery of Perishable Goods, as well as Goods which have been irretrievably mixed with other Goods after delivery, from the Purchase Contract for Delivery of Goods in sealed packaging, which the consumer has removed from the packaging and cannot be returned for hygienic reasons, and from the Purchase Contract for delivery of audio or video recording or computer program their original packaging.
2. If it is not a case specified in Article 5.1 of the Business Conditions, or another case where it is not possible to withdraw from the Purchase Agreement, the Buyer, who is a consumer, has the right in accordance with the provisions of § 1829 paragraph 1) of the Civil Code, from Withdraw from the Purchase Agreement within fourteen (14) days of receipt of the Goods, and in the event that the subject of the Purchase Agreement is several types of Goods or delivery of several parts, this period runs from the date of receipt of the last delivery of Goods. Withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement must be sent to the Seller within the period specified in the previous sentence. To withdraw from the Purchase Agreement, the Buyer may use the sample form provided by the Seller, which forms an annex to the Business Conditions. Withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement may be sent by the Buyer to the address of the Seller's registered office or to the contact e-mail address of the Seller.
3. In the event of withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement pursuant to Article 5.2 of the Business Conditions, the Purchase Agreement shall be canceled from the beginning. The Goods must be returned to the Seller by the Buyer within fourteen (14) days from the delivery of the withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement to the Seller. If the Buyer withdraws from the Purchase Agreement, the Buyer shall bear the costs associated with the return of the Goods to the Seller, even if the Goods cannot be returned by ordinary mail due to their nature.
4. In the event of withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement pursuant to Article 5.2 of the Business Conditions, the Seller shall return the funds received from the Buyer within fourteen (14) days of withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement by the Buyer, in the same manner as received by the Seller from the Buyer. The Seller is also entitled to return the performance provided by the Buyer when returning the Goods to the Buyer or otherwise, if the Buyer agrees and the Buyer does not incur additional costs. If the Buyer withdraws from the Purchase Agreement, the Seller is not obliged to return the received funds to the Buyer before the Buyer returns the Goods or proves that he sent the Goods to the Seller.
5. The Seller is entitled to unilaterally set off the claim for compensation for damage caused to the Goods against the Buyer's claim for a refund of the purchase price.
6 In cases where the Buyer has the right to withdraw from the Purchase Agreement in accordance with the provisions of § 1829 paragraph 1) of the Civil Code, the Seller is also entitled to withdraw from the Purchase Agreement at any time, until the Goods are taken over by the Buyer. In such a case, the Seller will return the purchase price to the Buyer without undue delay, non-cash to the account designated by the Buyer.
7 If a gift is provided to the Buyer together with the Goods, the gift contract between the Seller and the Buyer is concluded on the condition that if the Buyer withdraws from the Purchase Agreement, the gift contract for such a gift ceases to be effective and the Buyer is obliged to return it together with the Goods to the Seller. and the gift provided.
Withdrawal form here:
(Fill in this form and send it back only if you want to withdraw from the contract. The form must be printed, signed and sent scanned to the e-mail address below, or inserted into the return shipment).
Online store: www.misterspace.cz
Company: Crazyhelena s.r.o.
Registered office: U Zvonařky 2536 / 1c, Vinohrady, 120 00 Prague 2, Czech Republic
IČO / DIČ: 08473323 / CZ08473323
E-mail address: email@example.com
Phone number +420 731 821 829
I declare that I hereby withdraw from the contract for the purchase of the following goods:
Funds for the order, or for delivery, were sent as follows:
I request a refund as follows (in case of transfer to the account, state the account number):
Name and surname of the consumer:
V …………………. on ………………………… ..